Star Gazer

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Small problem


(Before I get started, this picture was taken in Bergen over the summer, during my first overseas trip ever. It is also during this time that the world at large, or the bubble in which I live, became aware of my problem... read on...)

I have this teensy weensy problem.

It's called a camera.

Some people I know, or may in fact be related to, believe I should never be allowed to have one in my possession.

But I LOVE taking pictures. Have done since I was 6 and got my Brownie Photography badge.

I must admit that I don't have the best camera - it is just a point and shoot Fujifilm digital 2.0 megapixel.

Really it's not the greatest to begin with, and now the batteries in it don't last more than a day.

I've learned very little about using beautiful SLR cameras - though one day I would like to be able to afford one, and also be able to take 'f-stop' lessons (one of the terms in this world that scares the living bejesus out of me).

Anyway, this is my official announcement that the world needs some form of PTA meetings for shutterbugs like me. (No, not Parent Teacher Associations... Picture Takers Annoymous).

Hi, my name is Starr... and I have a picture taking problem...

Cheers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home