Star Gazer

Friday, October 27, 2006

Sympatico

I'm pretty sure I'm about ready to rip my hair out here.

We are going on four months now with a severe lack of internet connectivity.

And I swear!! If I have to run another marathon through our house to hook up the modem from a different jack, I think I may just throw the modem as far as I can and desert the internet forever!!! ack!!!

(although, all of that being said, I'm sure I've lost a bit of weight running back and forth... hehe... and I'm also sure my internet addiction wouldn't pass so easily!)

I'm also pretty sure that opening 22 IE windows in my frustration to try to 'jump start' the bloody connection won't work. (In fact I know it, but I'm in denial.) But remember, I'm doing it out of frustration, so hitting little mouse buttons quite forcefully seems to be somewhat theraputic. At least until none of the windows actually load, and then I'm left with 22 'cannot find server' messages, and a growing bit of anger. It also isn't so fun to close down those additional 22 windows one at a time, as I can't close the entire group at once because I have other pages open to important things... which we won't go into detail about, because you'll make fun :) - and no, it's not porn or anything else dirty.

Anyway - just needed to vent. I'm sure I won't be able to post this the first time around, as I haven't gone more than 5 minutes in the last two hours or so without losing the bloody connection. I will try again later if necessary! (As I'm sure all of you readers are concerned about missing another of my postings *sarcasm*... hehe).

Cheers :)
J

p.s. I was right - I got a 'there were errors message' on the blogger site - and the errors? CONNECTION... let's try again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home